Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge

Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/index.php)
-   General Kayak Fishing Discussion (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   great reads (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/showthread.php?t=34723)

TJones 11-01-2019 06:24 PM

great reads

if a member deletes his account, does all his posts get deleted also? I was trying to pull up some past posts, and noticed that the user is not coming up in search. I guess he has left the community?

Bgoes4112 11-02-2019 01:50 AM

Nice
https://dwnld.icu/assets/89/CC.jpg

jorluivil 11-04-2019 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TJones (Post 303869)
if a member deletes his account, does all his posts get deleted also? I was trying to pull up some past posts, and noticed that the user is not coming up in search. I guess he has left the community?

Creep.........who are you spying on?

jruiz 11-05-2019 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jorluivil (Post 303905)
Creep.........who are you spying on?

The name we are not allowed to speak.....rhymes with Him Gay

jorluivil 11-07-2019 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jruiz (Post 303909)

Tony?

TJones 11-08-2019 01:45 PM

Josh aka The Darkhorse

:D. he always had great material to read. sad to see his posts removed. correct me if I am wrong?

summers in kuwait 11-08-2019 02:28 PM

http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/s...archid=5290611

Should still be available

jorluivil 11-08-2019 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jruiz (Post 303909)

What ever happened to Yak Joe?

TJones 11-09-2019 06:51 AM

did not work?

Quote:

Originally Posted by summers in kuwait (Post 303963)

:confused:

TJones 11-09-2019 07:02 AM

not sure?

Quote:

Originally Posted by jorluivil (Post 303968)
What ever happened to Yak Joe?

which guy was yak Joe? :confused:. Jorge, I found your number on my phone. ill double check it with pm'd message to confirm it has not changed. I really need to get out. kinda crazy that I have not been out on plastic all year. :eek:. I would expect it to be a good year for winter / spring home guards. I'll start brushing off the dust.

DanaPT 11-09-2019 07:02 AM

Wow, that is a lot of information lost.

Hunters Pa 11-09-2019 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TJones (Post 303972)
which guy was yak Joe? :confused:. Jorge, I found your number on my phone. ill double check it with pm'd message to confirm it has not changed. I really need to get out. kinda crazy that I have not been out on plastic all year. :eek:. I would expect it to be a good year for winter / spring home guards. I'll start brushing off the dust.

I hear that. Work and kids activities have kept me off the Tupperware. Would need a couple hours in the garage just to be able to get the yak out of garage

This adult crap sucks

THE DARKHORSE 11-09-2019 12:48 PM

Hello there, Tony!

Quote:

Originally Posted by TJones (Post 303962)
:D. he always had great material to read. sad to see his posts removed. correct me if I am wrong?

I never left the community (beyond my online presence) there friends. Still pulling on fish just the same. Be it from the platform of a kayak or boats!

Would just hate to spoil the silence of the site these days? With actual photos of big fish and a little creative writing. :D

I do check in every once in a while. Mainly in part due to the webcam. Funny you mentioned my posts being deleted (certainly not by me). Just noticed that my, 2011 West Coast Whoppers, trophy is missing on my signature line as well. Thanks for the head's up...

You're probably right; perhaps the moderators are slowly trying to remove my memory from existence. Now we can get back to that same channel. And watch whatever it is we're looking at on here now. :doh:

gary sullivan 11-10-2019 06:58 PM

No problem here

I was able to find posts from "THE DARKHORSE".
In using the search feature I am asked to insert a 6 digit number by going to a specified website. This is to prevent access by bots.

TJones 11-13-2019 01:49 AM

imagine that

Quote:

Originally Posted by THE DARKHORSE (Post 303976)
I never left the community (beyond my online presence) there friends. Still pulling on fish just the same. Be it from the platform of a kayak or boats!

Would just hate to spoil the silence of the site these days? With actual photos of big fish and a little creative writing. :D

I do check in every once in a while. Mainly in part due to the webcam. Funny you mentioned my posts being deleted (certainly not by me). Just noticed that my, 2011 West Coast Whoppers, trophy is missing on my signature line as well. Thanks for the head's up...

You're probably right; perhaps the moderators are slowly trying to remove my memory from existence. Now we can get back to that same channel. And watch whatever it is we're looking at on here now. :doh:

I was thinking about you.
:rolleyes:
good to hear from you. hope you are well. when we going fishing? :D

Iceman 11-13-2019 10:31 AM

Josh the sig may have disappeared as I think I had hosted it on photo bucket (weird I see it but it is blurred out)and that got all wonky. Adi may have answers for any possible missing posts ETC...that is all Greek to me!

TJones 11-13-2019 11:48 AM

don't you dare

try to disappear on us. :D