Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge

Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/index.php)
-   General Kayak Fishing Discussion (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Makobob (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/showthread.php?t=29855)

rossman 08-23-2016 03:42 PM

Makobob

Makobob, Makobob, Rossman hailing Makobob. You on this one?

Dannowar 08-23-2016 04:17 PM

Makobob pick me up

Deamon 08-23-2016 05:14 PM

Straight to voicemail...hope he's in the old country living my dream. :notworthy:

YakDout 08-23-2016 05:25 PM

Its a 50/50 he's chillin in baja on the beach drinking a glass of wine, and living the life right now!

tunaseeker 08-23-2016 06:25 PM

Where you at Bob?
:cheers1::wsb:

Dirty Curti 08-24-2016 08:39 AM

Bhttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-uOf1dQ7rbH...y-you-guys.pngB

Deamon 08-24-2016 09:41 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Bobby...

:reddy:

makobob 08-27-2016 06:10 PM

Sorry guy's!!!!!!!! Makobob went on a road trip to LODI, to pick up a steatth Kakak. Then to Baja to try it out, got sicker than ANY DAWG I've ever known. Came back to VA LJ and just spent 16 DAYS in H........LOOOOONNNG story short. Too Many MRI's not good for kidneys. The contract dye they use is a poisin. Back home, on my way back to Baja in a week, PRIVATE TRIP.

Mahigeer 08-27-2016 06:59 PM

As the Turks say--"I hope it is in your past".

Wishing you a speedy recovery.

farreola 08-27-2016 08:05 PM

Glad to hear everything is well!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rossman 08-28-2016 04:08 AM

Pan Pan officially canceled.

JJ 08-29-2016 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mahigeer (Post 268084)
As the Turks say--"I hope it is in your past".

He he, I like this one.
Turkish version ... "Gecmish olsun"

Hope you feel better Bob. Wishing you a speedy recovery.
Hey Yanni, how about one of your super duper fish soups for Bob?
That'll fix him right up ... that and a few shots of good Uzo.

Cheers and well wishes.
-JJ-

addicted2sp33d 08-30-2016 07:15 AM

Whatever doesn't kill you, makes you... blah blah something something.

I was a little worried when you posted your yak for sale... the mind prepares for the worst scenarios when it lacks information.

Glad to hear that you're well-enough to go fish... there is perhaps no truer measure of wellness. :)
Good Luck on your trip!

makobob 08-30-2016 09:44 AM

If it does not kill you, ...............it motivates me. When you turds gonna get off your lazy butts and do something special for your selves???? YOUR life is getting SHORTER every day. Do it now while you still can, no one knows what Tomorrow holds for us. I know, WORK, WORK, WORK, BURN out and DIE. Give yourself a break, even if it is only a short walk in the park. Tight Lines. BTW if YOU cannot do it for YOURSELF then do it for your FAMILY. They will enjoy the relaxed attitide you return with, wow dad's chilled. How did that happen???

Quote:

Originally Posted by addicted2sp33d (Post 268196)
Whatever doesn't kill you, makes you... blah blah something something.

I was a little worried when you posted your yak for sale... the mind prepares for the worst scenarios when it lacks information.

Glad to hear that you're well-enough to go fish... there is perhaps no truer measure of wellness. :)
Good Luck on your trip!

YakDout 08-30-2016 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by makobob (Post 268205)
If it does not kill you, ...............it motivates me. When you turds gonna get off your lazy butts and do something special for your selves???? YOUR life is getting SHORTER every day. Do it now while you still can, no one knows what Tomorrow holds for us. I know, WORK, WORK, WORK, BURN out and DIE. Give yourself a break, even if it is only a short walk in the park. Tight Lines. BTW if YOU cannot do it for YOURSELF then do it for your FAMILY. They will enjoy the relaxed attitide you return with, wow dad's chilled. How did that happen???

I know Im gettin mine in via the October on the fly trip. Thanks again Makobob for the hospitality. And I agree with you on not letting life go by without doing what you want. See you soon, hopefully we will be pulling on cabrilla with some "spoons"