Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge

Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/index.php)
-   General Kayak Fishing Discussion (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Yellow tails out! (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/showthread.php?t=13274)

echo1er 04-18-2012 05:48 PM

Yellow tails out!

1 Attachment(s)
I always follow the Seaforth fishing report.

today the 3/4 San Diego caught 15 yellowtail.

Hell yeah.

Surf Irons and yo yo's I got to stock up on them. :jig:

fishingfiend 04-18-2012 06:29 PM

Ah, yo-yo season is upon us! I wonder if these are from the Coronado Islands or maybe even the rockpile?

echo1er 04-18-2012 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fishingfiend (Post 114842)
Ah, yo-yo season is upon us! I wonder if these are from the Coronado Islands or maybe even the rockpile?

they said LJ!

fishingfiend 04-18-2012 06:44 PM

I've done many trips out of the big 3 and Seaforth and never fished La Jolla on a party boat. WOW, there is going to be some crazy fishing pressure there this weekend!

blitzburgh 04-18-2012 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by echo1er (Post 114845)
they said LJ!

IMPOSSIBLE! Everybody knows there are no fish in LJ.

Regor 04-18-2012 08:11 PM

So, help me to understand....

You take the time to scout out reports, find out what's going on OTW .... and then, instead of taking that knowledge, and .. oh ..... I don't know.... go fishing.... you re-post the fishing report ...... to feed the fury and get others OTW?

Meanwhile, there are currently 23 members and 120 guests on BWE right now.

My bet is, why go elsewhere to hunt down info, just be a guest and keep an eye on BWE ;)

echo1er 04-18-2012 08:16 PM

Quote:

You take the time to scout out reports, find out what's going on OTW .... and then, instead of taking that knowledge, and .. oh ..... I don't know.... go fishing.... you re-post the fishing report ...... to feed the fury and get others OTW?

My bet is, why go elsewhere to hunt down info, just be a guest and keep an eye on BWE
I take time to share what's going on. I take a lot of knowledge from everyone here. Oh and go fishing. I would take your ADVICE and go out in the water and go kayaking. But this job in the Marine Corps takes me away from adventures that you always have.

:you_rock:

seriola_killer 04-18-2012 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by echo1er (Post 114861)
I take time to share what's going on. I take a lot of knowledge from everyone here. Oh and go fishing. I would take your ADVICE and go out in the water and go kayaking. But this job in the Marine Corps takes me away from adventures that you always have.

:you_rock:

Not that it matters at this point but I think his point is that your post is being viewed by every fucko dickhead with an outboard motor and a computer. It will be a zoo out there and the jackoff armada will be driving over every spot of fish and shutting them down. Your post probably didn't contribute to it because everyone on BD already knows about the 3/4 day boats success, but i think his point was that silence is golden, so to speak. I could be wrong, it's happened once or twice before.

dondon86 04-18-2012 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Regor (Post 114859)

H
A
T
E
R

Echo1er- I salute you brotha!

seriola_killer 04-18-2012 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dondon86 (Post 114875)
H
A
T
E
R

Echo1er- I salute you brotha!

I doubt Regor's a hater, just a realist. And Echo1er, Semper Fi !!!

dorado50 04-18-2012 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seriola_killer (Post 114872)
Not that it matters at this point but I think his point is that your post is being viewed by every fucko dickhead with an outboard motor and a computer. It will be a zoo out there and the jackoff armada will be driving over every spot of fish and shutting them down. Your post probably didn't contribute to it because everyone on BD already knows about the 3/4 day boats success, but i think his point was that silence is golden, so to speak. I could be wrong, it's happened once or twice before.

And you must be God's gift to mankind.....:you_rock:

jorluivil 04-18-2012 11:14 PM

If you want to complain about these kinds of issues go straight to the source (that would be the site owners) and tell them to remove the section called 'Fishing Reports'. This way, no one will ever post a fish report that will get re-posted by another member on another site who will in turn get slapped around by a bunch of guys complaining like a bunch of girls.

When I first starting kayak fishing I followed every fishing report and would head to LJ every time the bite was on.....guess what? It took me roughly 13-15 trips( 200miles round trip/each trip) before I caught a single WSB. Some of the guys that I fish with still haven't caught a WSB and they have far more trips under their belt.

Don't forget that we were all greenies at one point and we all craved for that phone call from that one guy that knew that guy that fished with that guy that knew what was going on. Even if you never got that call because you were a Leper you still followed the fish reports and you were on the water as soon as someone posted a 'hot bite' report.

Quit your complaining and fish, please.

end of rant :D

Drake 04-19-2012 01:39 AM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...eskakes/YT.png

William Novotny 04-19-2012 03:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drake (Post 114898)

Fuck.....ing.......awesome

mtnbykr2 04-19-2012 06:32 AM

:grouphug: everybody play nice....

Rav3n805 04-19-2012 06:40 AM

you guys crack me up:hahaha:
I wont be fishing any time soon trying to grad college and save $ for a PA.

lowprofile 04-19-2012 06:43 AM

Good to know. I was still planning on going sunday in the AM anyways. Maybe ill even catch one. Or go to carlsbad or new port for some ghosts or purple monsters.

William Novotny 04-19-2012 06:46 AM

http://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/...4846420175.png

bus kid 04-19-2012 08:22 AM

wait you mean to tell me that the yellow chased off all the WSB? :confused:
just a little insight, when you dont see a post by the "music man" and "bodemeister" in over a month it might be a good time to go to La jolla.

BTW the music man and bodemeister are aliases to protect the innocent.
oh and this is posted in the wrong section. can a mod move it to the reports page please.

William Novotny 04-19-2012 09:01 AM

http://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/...4854545403.png