Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge

Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/index.php)
-   Buy, Sell, or Trade Kayak Fishing Gear (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Group Buy: Pacific Angler Seat by Seairsports (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/showthread.php?t=16530)

Siebler 01-02-2013 01:18 PM

Group Buy: Pacific Angler Seat by Seairsports

Time for another GB for you guys. Decided on the Pacific Angler since the last one on this was so successful. Will also do a paddle GB to run at the conclusion of this GB so watch for that!

Really basic this time, this GB is being offer on the San Diego based BigWatersEdge forum, the South Louisiana forum BCKFC, and the JAX forums in Florida.. Why am I telling you this? Because together you guys can meet the minimum number to make the buy happen (should be easier).

What we need is 15 commitments to buy and the buy will be on (kinda like Groupon).

To be on the list you MUST send me an email/PM with your name and contact info (email/phone). You can post on thread if you want as well however I really need this PM/Email since I am running on the 3 forums at once.

Basically you guys just give me a Commit to buy, once we hit 15 the deal is on. You have unitl 1/31/13 to give me the "Im in". I will then start to contact you all for payments first week of Feb.

Price is going to be 132.00 plus shipping.

Payments can be made by Paypal (invoice will be sent on request only) or by CC over the phone or upon pickup at OEX.

Shipping will be 13.00 or you may pick up at OEX. Orders inside CA are subject to 8% sales tax.

Here is the Pac Angler on KFS so you can see pictures and details: http://www.kayakfishingsupplies.com/...er-Seat/Detail

Lets get this started...

Who is in:

1:???????????????

Iceman 01-02-2013 01:25 PM

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphoto...77978493_n.jpg

My favorite seat.
The newly designed pad requires a short break in period IMO. Second trip out and I was very happy with it.

Siebler 01-02-2013 01:28 PM

I second Andy on that.

And for those who will ask about P/U at SSB. With Andy's approval we will have you guys that want to do that just pay upon pickup at SSB. We just want to make sure we have a head count for that so his stock isnt depleted by folks not warning us.

StinkyMatt 01-02-2013 03:16 PM

Does this seat work ok on an outback.

Is there a way to secure it to the holes under the seat to prevent movement of tha base?

Thank you.

JohnnyCope 01-02-2013 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StinkyMatt (Post 143310)
Does this seat work ok on an outback.

Is there a way to secure it to the holes under the seat to prevent movement of tha base?

Thank you.

I have one with out the pad. Installed two eyelets for it to work..... Also you can ask George. He has the same seat!

jorluivil 01-02-2013 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnnyCope (Post 143314)
I have one with out the pad. Installed two eyelets for it to work..... Also you can ask George. He has the same seat!

Yes, I do and I love it. It takes a while to get the seat adjusted but once you have it dialed in it's awesome, I can go numerous hours on my kayak without any back pain.

RGB 01-02-2013 09:05 PM

I have this seat too. Great seat, very comfortable, would definitely recommend it. All the storage, bottle holders and lash points on the back are handy too.

PE.rider 01-05-2013 01:02 AM

How does this rate vs the Kingfisher?

Siebler 01-06-2013 07:35 AM

Its much better than the Kingfisher. Pad is little softer, back is higher and cut in a much better shape, and it has all the goodies on it.

Siebler 01-16-2013 08:09 AM

Hey guys so making some changes to this GB. What we are going to do is change to a different format as a Special Buy. Pricing basically will valid to all those interested until 1/31 and seats will ship immediately after payment.

Anybody who wants in on one of these seats just give me a shout!

HELLSTER INC. 01-16-2013 11:21 AM

Can we still pickup at Andy's in sunset! If so, when will they be available.

Siebler 01-16-2013 12:45 PM

Send Iceman a PM. Currently what OEX MB has decided to do is just offer the GB price as a Special Price. Basically call ahead and you get the price on seats available immediately. I am sure Andy would do same.

JarrodMc 01-16-2013 04:29 PM

How does this compare to the Surf to Summit seats? Their $200 seats sure look comfortable. I need to get a new seat though because I feel like an old man after a day of using mine and i'm only 20 :eek:

Iceman 01-18-2013 11:45 AM

The Pac Angler wraps around nicer than any other seat, the side straps and "ears" are positioned lower than any other seat. It is also the tallest back on the market.

Iceman 01-18-2013 11:46 AM

I have 8 in the store, 3 of those are spoken for.

Spaulding4181 01-18-2013 02:22 PM

I plan on picking one up tomorrow from Andy, can't wait to try it out!!

HELLSTER INC. 01-21-2013 04:01 PM

Picked up the Pacific Angler Seat by Seairsports from Andy's on Sunday and tested it today..Love it! Does need a little break-in period, but overall a great seat. Really like how low the front straps are. If anyone is thinking of getting a new seat it would be hard to beat this one.