Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge

Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/index.php)
-   Buy, Sell, or Trade Kayak Fishing Gear (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   FS 2012 hobie pro angler 12 (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/showthread.php?t=31250)

Raskal311 06-04-2017 05:08 PM

FS 2012 hobie pro angler 12

1 Attachment(s)
Hi I'm listing this for a buddy who I talked in to getting a kayak a few years ago. He bought it used from a member here in late-mid 2014 and used it twice. He asked me to sell it for him since he knows little about the kayak. I can try to answer any questions but for viewing and negotiation you'll have to arrange it with him. He's in Huntington Beach off golden west and palm.

Included:

2012 Hobie Pro Angler 12
Mirage Drive with turbo fin ( original owner ripped one of the fine and repair it with duck tape works fine)
Vantage Seat (seat cloth has rips but a new cloth is included)
Spare Vantage Seat cloth (New)
Scotty Rod holder (Two)
1x Lowrance Elite DSI 4x fish finder (model corrected)
Tackle Tray
Hobie HD Kayak Cart
Hobie Live well
$2300

CrazzyGar 06-04-2017 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raskal311 (Post 280574)
Hi I'm listing this for a buddy who I talked in to getting a kayak a few years ago. He bought it used from a member here in late-mid 2014 and used it twice. He asked me to sell it for him since he knows little about the kayak. I can try to answer any questions but for viewing and negotiation you'll have to arrange it with him. He's in Huntington Beach off golden west and palm.

Included:

2012 Hobie Pro Angler 12
Mirage Drive with turbo fin ( original owner ripped one of the fine and repair it with duck tape works fine)
Vantage Seat (seat cloth has rips but a new cloth is included)
Spare Vantage Seat cloth (New)
Scotty Rod holder (Two)
1x Lowrance Elite DSI 4 fish finder
Tackle Tray
Hobie HD Kayak Cart
Hobie Live well
$2300

You should just become a Hobie Dealer. This is #4 or #5 within a month. And you also for a Kayak trailer for sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raskal311 06-04-2017 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazzyGar (Post 280578)
You should just become a Hobie Dealer. This is #4 or #5 within a month. And you also for a Kayak trailer for sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

remind me not to give ua another rat YT to take home to show your wife the next time u skunk... :the_finger: lol

shellback86 06-05-2017 09:05 AM

Can I get your buddy's number so i can arrange to look at it? Thanks in advance

Raskal311 06-05-2017 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shellback86 (Post 280621)
Can I get your buddy's number so i can arrange to look at it? Thanks in advance

Messages u his name and number.

Catalinakid27 06-08-2017 07:13 PM

Interested in Kayak

Can i have his contact info i'm interested in the kayak.