Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge

Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/index.php)
-   General Kayak Fishing Discussion (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Completely Off Subject!! (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/showthread.php?t=13125)

Yakin 04-08-2012 07:26 AM

Completely Off Subject!!

The best way to spend you east morning is waking up at 2 in the morning and wishing your wife happy Easter and planting eggs and baskets in your kids room

WELL NOT ME!!!!
I got woken up at 2:06 in the morning to 3 guys breaking into my camaro to steal my sound system and my fishing gear and my car!!!

SO I come running out of my house with a 12gage shot gun but ass naked
2 guys ran other one layed on the floor till the cops got there

Some way to spend your Easter morning!!

Now to get some breakfast and hopefully get more sleep and wait for the other cops to get here to dust the prints on my windows

echo1er 04-08-2012 07:36 AM

Glad your safe. Can't believe you ran out the house naked.

Caffeind 04-08-2012 07:57 AM

Thankfully, I spent mine the best way...just at 6am vs 2.

Nice street justice man, hopefully the one rolls on the other 2 turds. Glad they weren't armed too tho.

Hope your Easter Sunday improves from there.

jorluivil 04-08-2012 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by echo1er (Post 113143)
Glad your safe. Can't believe you ran out the house naked.

B.S. without pics

jorluivil 04-08-2012 08:09 AM

The pump of a shotgun is not a welcoming sound. Glad your family is safe.

tasteslikechikn54 04-08-2012 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yakin (Post 113141)
The best way to spend you east morning is waking up at 2 in the morning and wishing your wife happy Easter and planting eggs and baskets in your kids room

WELL NOT ME!!!!
I got woken up at 2:06 in the morning to 3 guys breaking into my camaro to steal my sound system and my fishing gear and my car!!!

SO I come running out of my house with a 12gage shot gun but ass naked
2 guys ran other one layed on the floor till the cops got there

Some way to spend your Easter morning!!

Now to get some breakfast and hopefully get more sleep and wait for the other cops to get here to dust the prints on my windows

I think I would haul ass too, if I saw a butt ass naked man with a 12 gauge... Hope your Easter gets better. Did you lose any gear? Or did they drop everything?

mrJB 04-08-2012 08:26 AM

OUTSTANDING!
(On the other hand it might have been your naked ass that scared them).
WTG!:luxhello:

Enceladus 04-08-2012 09:18 AM

!Ay, caramba! The guys must have been scared off by the two guns. :D

Glad you're okay. I bet that you won't ever forget this Easter!

Gigafish 04-08-2012 09:43 AM

3 rotten egg heads. Dumb ass kids.

bus kid 04-08-2012 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jorluivil (Post 113149)
B.S. without pics

X2
Glad your safe. Good thing you didn't have to pull the trigger, your kids might have though you killed that rabbit.

Deefeesha 04-08-2012 10:02 AM

Wow, glad you/family and your new rack is safe.

TEAMFISH 04-08-2012 10:46 AM

Sorry you had to go through that but "Thank You" for doing exactly what I would have done. Need more people like you.

Happy Easter!

bigbarrels 04-08-2012 12:29 PM

way to show some Easter huevos in more than one way :eek:

Yakin 04-08-2012 12:37 PM

Thanks for your concerns the many kid that got arrested was the look out he rolled on one of his friends just looking for the other
we might know where hes saying so the cops are looking for me
my neighbor is a 15 yr active marine he got robbed night before last for a lot of power tools

Quote:

Originally Posted by tasteslikechikn54 (Post 113151)
I think I would haul ass too, if I saw a butt ass naked man with a 12 gauge... Hope your Easter gets better. Did you lose any gear? Or did they drop everything?

They got my shimamo baitrunner 12000d but the 2nd kid that got grabbed i got it back

Yakin 04-08-2012 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jorluivil (Post 113149)
B.S. without pics

haha my neighbor thought the same thing when he came out before the cops got there haha

blitzburgh 04-08-2012 08:06 PM

THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN' BOUT!

1 Attachment(s)
I'M A LEAD FARMER MUTHAFUC%@!!!!!!

Yakin 04-08-2012 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blitzburgh (Post 113218)
I'M A LEAD FARMER MUTHAFUC%@!!!!!!

Night #2 I am jacked up on coffie and monster lets see what happens tonight see is punch number one comes back to clean up his friends work
Thanks for the support guys

ReelNasty 04-08-2012 08:34 PM

Question? Why do you leave your gear in the car overnight? I never leave my gear in my car overnight. That's just asking for trouble. I always pack it up before I leave, only takes 5 min. Lesson learned for both you and them. Dont leave your gear in the car and don't fuck with a naked guy with a shotgun...glad your safe.

Yakin 04-09-2012 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReelNasty (Post 113224)
Question? Why do you leave your gear in the car overnight? I never leave my gear in my car overnight. That's just asking for trouble. I always pack it up before I leave, only takes 5 min. Lesson learned for both you and them. Dont leave your gear in the car and don't fuck with a naked guy with a shotgun...glad your safe.

I don't leave my gear in my car I just happen to leave a couple reels in there that were hidden to get repaired but the 3rd punk came back and I caught him!!!!!!
they have been breaking into cars and houses the last 5 months the cops said and no one knew who they were till I took care of the problem