Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge

Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/index.php)
-   Kayak Fishing Reports (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Gonzaga October 2017 quick vid (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/showthread.php?t=32174)

Mike scales 11-08-2017 08:34 PM

Gonzaga October 2017 quick vid

Been a while since I've posted, thought I'd put this quick vid of our trip to Mako's place. Hope i did this right..<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ZHAsK8Chyo4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Silvascalesntales on Instagram

Druko 11-09-2017 05:32 AM

Excellent video!

Tandem Assassin 11-09-2017 05:33 AM

Wow thanks for sharing...

YakHanded 11-09-2017 06:18 AM

awesome video well done m8! :luxhello: really makes me want to be down there

Hamachijohn 11-09-2017 06:45 AM

Wow! I thought I was watching a documentary on TV! Thanks for sharing. It truly looked like a memorable and special event

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

John M 11-09-2017 07:39 AM

Mike
Best video on BWE ever. Nice work.
Loved the shots of the multiple rosters chasing the lure.

Did you get any hits on the ranger lures or was it just the flys?

Was scheduled to go on this trip, but could not go.
Won't miss it next year.

John

Mike scales 11-09-2017 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John M (Post 287839)
Mike
Best video on BWE ever. Nice work.
Loved the shots of the multiple rosters chasing the lure.

Did you get any hits on the ranger lures or was it just the flys?

Was scheduled to go on this trip, but could not go.
Won't miss it next year.

John

Thanks guys! I'm glad you all enjoyed my vid.
The Roosters took many different lures including a fly, but the ranger worked the best! For anyone still on the fence about going to Baja or any new members considering going, don't hesitate any longer. I promise, you will enjoy your time there thoroughly!
The tug is the drug!!!:cheers1:

Iceman 11-09-2017 08:28 AM

So fricken good I am tempted to grab my wife and disappear down there next week! and thanks for not using some canned "club" bumper crap music, I almost always turn down the volume on fishing vids :D

farreola 11-09-2017 08:30 AM

Great video...I sure miss going down there, and after this!!!

SDROB 11-09-2017 02:11 PM

Im sure Lupe would love to see this:

The guys that he kindly let camp out in front of his house next to MakoBob posting a video on YouTube peeing in his front yard.

Real classy guys...

Oh yeah but everything else was great!

Mike scales 11-09-2017 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SDROB (Post 287858)
Im sure Lupe would love to see this:

The guys that he kindly let camp out in front of his house next to MakoBob posting a video on YouTube peeing in his front yard.

Real classy guys...

Oh yeah but everything else was great!

Ha ha! Nothing to worry about amigo! That was actually staged. Special effects - Water bottle being squeezed. No disrespect here, just having a little fun.

goldenglory18 11-09-2017 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike scales (Post 287859)
Ha ha! Nothing to worry about amigo! That was actually staged. Special effects - Water bottle being squeezed. No disrespect here, just having a little fun.

LOL

Awesome video. Best I've seen in a long time!

Gr8fuldude 11-09-2017 03:47 PM

Wow! Mike the production value on that video was abso-freaking-lutely awesome! Thanks brother for taking the time to put it together--I'll be enjoying this over and over until the next time I can make it down. I bet our amigo Roberto will love it, also!!
:you_rock:

Mike scales 11-09-2017 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gr8fuldude (Post 287863)
Wow! Mike the production value on that video was abso-freaking-lutely awesome! Thanks brother for taking the time to put it together--I'll be enjoying this over and over until the next time I can make it down. I bet our amigo Roberto will love it, also!!
:you_rock:

Thanks brotha! Always such a good time with the gang! May need to prioritize this next year to go in the spring.
Cheers amigo :cheers1:

makobob 11-09-2017 05:58 PM

AWESOME video Mike, thank you and the boys for doing it again this year. In Janurary I will open the trip up for next October. Same foremat, two weeks in mako-ville. Tight lines amigos and again thank you Mike. Such good work.

makobob 11-09-2017 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iceman (Post 287845)
So fricken good I am tempted to grab my wife and disappear down there next week! and thanks for not using some canned "club" bumper crap music, I almost always turn down the volume on fishing vids :D

They should still be chasing the 10" mullet on the sand bar spit at the island, this year they were in many different locatons, mostly under birds. Boobies and Frigates were a great indicator of where they were. GO Robert's Rangers. Tight Lines amigos.

LEEZO 11-09-2017 07:21 PM

great Baja footage! thanks for the post.

makobob 11-10-2017 08:10 AM

Not every day that you sea 50# roosters crashing bait like that. Hope we can get a still picture of those combs. Tight Lines amigos.

Ggiannig89 11-10-2017 09:09 AM

Those roosters chasing is so rad! They are so prehistoric looking.

makobob 11-10-2017 10:06 AM

Mike, thank you so much, the video helped mako-ville get 4 new SUBSCRIBERS yesterday. Tight Lines amigo.