Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge

Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/index.php)
-   General Kayak Fishing Discussion (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Hello All ............ I'm back !!! (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/showthread.php?t=16741)

Regor 01-23-2013 06:02 PM

Hello All ............ I'm back !!!

Wow, next month makes a year since I've caught a fish. The shoulder just couldn't take it anymore, so I took some time off. Time off didn't help, so I had shoulder surgery last week.

So far it looks promising, the shoulder is feeling better after just one week. Looking forward to getting back on the water and into some fresh LJ fish by summer (after some rehab).

You just don't know how hard it was to see the fantastic summer you all had last year, but at least I got to experience it via BWE :luxhello:

See you all in a few months !!!

capntim 01-23-2013 06:33 PM

Glad your back and good luck on your rehab!

StinkyMatt 01-23-2013 08:36 PM

Welcome back.

Leave the rod in the hoder, use the good arm to reel.

Wfo YT bite at LJ for the last two months.:D

JarrodMc 01-23-2013 09:36 PM

Just continue to get healthy. See you out on the water.

Jimmyz123 01-23-2013 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Regor (Post 145506)
Wow, next month makes a year since I've caught a fish. The shoulder just couldn't take it anymore, so I took some time off. Time off didn't help, so I had shoulder surgery last week.

So far it looks promising, the shoulder is feeling better after just one week. Looking forward to getting back on the water and into some fresh LJ fish by summer (after some rehab).

You just don't know how hard it was to see the fantastic summer you all had last year, but at least I got to experience it via BWE :luxhello:

A few years ago when I was recovering form Bicep surgery I had to watch for 9 months before I could get back on the water. Man that was tough.

I know your pain, and welcome back.

Biggameaddict 01-23-2013 10:52 PM

Welcome back and get well soon.

Regor 01-30-2013 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StinkyMatt (Post 145527)
Welcome back.

Leave the rod in the hoder, use the good arm to reel.

Wfo YT bite at LJ for the last two months.:D

hmmmm ... I guess I could always go with a
Daiwa MP 3000 Power Assist Reel @ only $3499 :rolleyes:

TJones 01-30-2013 02:18 PM

hope you are doing well

:reel:

tunaseeker 01-30-2013 08:14 PM

Welcome back Greg! See ya @ Fred Hall...

FlyFishinYakr 02-04-2013 04:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Regor (Post 145506)

Best wishes on your recovery!
Nice to see you back, was wondering why I hadn't seen a post from you in a while.
I wish they had an accepted procedure in the U.S. that would work on my back!!! (Oh well gave me a good reason to buy an Outback). Now I just have to get my orthopedic surgeon to agree that this is an acceptable/necessary authorized piece of exercise equipment and have my employer's Insurance company to pay for it (or at least part of it)!!! :D
Maybe I'll see you out on the water?! :reel: :jig:
FFY