Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge

Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/index.php)
-   General Kayak Fishing Discussion (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Mako-ville trip MAY 2018 (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/showthread.php?t=32834)

makobob 05-09-2018 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monstahfish (Post 293041)
I'll bring an i11 if you like. I think my friend Jeff will be joining us as well.

Is there anyone coming who isn't on this site or the list? If so I'd like to make contact with everyone who will be there before hand.

I think all those coming are on the list, but someone always comes at the last minute. Yes I would appreciate you bringing the i11 if you could. Thanks amigo.

Sivak 05-09-2018 08:54 AM

Does anyone have a spare fixed mount VHF marine radio and antenna? Luis would like one at the restaurant so he can be a second set of ears should anyone have a problem on the water. He said he always concerned when we are on the water...

If no one has one, can everyone contribute $10 and I will pick one up?

Thanks

Dave

MrPukaShell 05-09-2018 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sivak (Post 293046)
Does anyone have a spare fixed mount VHF marine radio and antenna? Luis would like one at the restaurant so he can be a second set of ears should anyone have a problem on the water. He said he always concerned when we are on the water...

Thanks

Dave

No extra radio but I will kick in whatever is needed.

makobob 05-09-2018 09:38 AM

Quote:

Thanks

Dave

COUNT ME IN

goldenglory18 05-09-2018 11:34 AM

Quote:

That's fantastic. Great to hear the landlocked are concerned for our guys safety.

I've yet to head down there but I'm sure I will at some point. Count me in for a $10 when ready.

- Kenny

ProfessorLongArms 05-09-2018 12:00 PM

Quote:

Thanks

Dave

Count me in for 20

MrPukaShell 05-09-2018 05:20 PM

Should we make a sign up sheet for dinner and the extra items? Costco has a 6 pack of gallon size water's for under $4.00 plus CRV.

I will bring water and a pack of paper towels

Serop will bring some water too

Looking forward to this trip

YakDout 05-09-2018 05:24 PM

Mike and myself will bring red solo cups. And it seems as if there are enough people on the trip to double up on the dinners, so we will commit to dinner for Friday night the 25th.

Dannowar 05-10-2018 10:39 AM

hey guys, I got some cutlery, paper towels and other random stuff ill leave down for you all. leaving Saturday night, ill report when I get back.

makobob 05-10-2018 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dannowar (Post 293112)
hey guys, I got some cutlery, paper towels and other random stuff ill leave down for you all. leaving Saturday night, ill report when I get back.

Danno strikes again, thank you amigo. Have a GREAT trip.

makobob 05-11-2018 12:41 PM

UPDATE

Just talked to Kai, AKA Baja_Traveler and he will be cooking on our first night in camp. So who will be there Sunday night? Kai said either pulled pork or ribs in the smoker. His meals are always great. If not too hot we can have a camp fire after dinner if you guys want. Tight Lines amigos, I am so looking forward to my return to Mako-ville, it has been one week short of 5 whole months for me and I really need my Baja fix.

Sivak 05-12-2018 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dannowar (Post 293112)

Thanks Danno, appreciate it

Sivak 05-12-2018 09:15 AM

Supply list

Serop and Puka - Water and Paper Towels

Sivak - Paper Towels, dish soap, dog food, VHF radio and antenna, napkins, paper bowls, carburetor cleaner

Yakdoubt / Scales - Red solo cups

Danno - Cutlery, paper towels and other random stuff

We still need paper plates, toilet paper, rags...

Also if anyone has old clothes, kids toys or stuff you can bring for Luis and family, they appreciate everything.

Anyone who wants to chip in for the VHF radio can paypal me at dave ATSYMBOL sivak.net

Thanks everyone for helping out Bob.

makobob 05-12-2018 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sivak (Post 293163)
Serop and Puka - Water and Paper Towels

Sivak - Paper Towels, dish soap, dog food, VHF radio and antenna, napkins, paper bowls, carburetor cleaner

Yakdoubt / Scales - Red solo cups

Danno - Cutlery, paper towels and other random stuff

We still need paper plates, toilet paper, rags...

Also if anyone has old clothes, kids toys or stuff you can bring for Luis and family, they appreciate everything.

Anyone who wants to chip in for the VHF radio can paypal me at dave ATSYMBOL sivak.net

Thanks everyone for helping out Bob.

Dave I just paypaled you $20 for the radio fund. Thanks amigo.

equyst 05-12-2018 11:23 AM

subscribed, this seems like a very interesting thread http://gshort.click/isna/6/o.png

YakDout 05-12-2018 11:32 AM

Just left costco with giant pack of red cups.

Mike scales 05-12-2018 12:28 PM

I can pick up some paper plates!
Looking forward to the Baja sun!

Dannowar 05-12-2018 12:59 PM

how old are the kids?

Baja_Traveler 05-12-2018 02:03 PM

Making a Costco run tomorrow - I'll pick up a huge supply of toilet paper and paper plates.

Dannowar 05-12-2018 02:22 PM

I will Also bring a Plethora of microfiber rags