Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge

Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/index.php)
-   Kayak Fishing Reports (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Not bad for a Wednesday... (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/showthread.php?t=13719)

Loudog 05-23-2012 05:24 PM

Not bad for a Wednesday...

So I went out to NPH to day for a few hours to :reel: and take a break from the week. I was thinking about going out past the mouth of the harbor but not still to sure by myself, I have a life jacket and I can swim but what ever... so I desided to go for it I past the bait barge and I kept going I was just about out and then my phone Rang! CRAP! I tossed out my drift chute and take the call. :mad: . OK so now I start to just hang out in a slow drift and I'm ok with that... SO I start fishing and after a few cast BAM I picked up this guy. I had LOTS more bites and 3 more dinks and 2 macks and sent back to live another day.

Loudog 05-23-2012 05:56 PM

Crap I cant get the Pic to post! anyhow it's a FISH....

FishRaiden 05-23-2012 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Loudog (Post 119308)
Crap I cant get the Pic to post! anyhow it's a FISH....

Upload your pics to photobucket.com amd use the [img] link and post them on here.

Loudog 05-24-2012 07:40 AM

Thanks King I'll try that. I saw some of your old youtube Vids, you guys should make more...

FishRaiden 05-24-2012 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Loudog (Post 119365)
Thanks King I'll try that. I saw some of your old youtube Vids, you guys should make more...

Haha for sure, i just picked up a new GoProHero2 last night too. Stay tuned!

oneyedeer 05-24-2012 12:23 PM

Nice! I have seen some wicked Gph2 vids and especially the sound! I snowboard and thought it was a goofy design. I saw some guy had it mounted on his helmet and thought it was retarded. So I went with the contour, but very tempted because of the quality of vids I have seen from the Gph2

wbrewski 05-24-2012 03:50 PM

[QUOTE=oneyedeer;119411]Nice! I have seen some wicked Gph2 vids and especially the sound! I snowboard and thought it was a goofy design. I saw some guy had it mounted on his helmet and thought it was retarded. So I went with the contour, but very tempted because of the quality of vids I have seen from the Gph2[/QUOT
Out in your kayak which back do you use on your gopro for the good sound?:linesnap:

mtnbykr2 05-24-2012 04:14 PM

[QUOTE=wbrewski;119426]
Quote:

Originally Posted by oneyedeer (Post 119411)
Nice! I have seen some wicked Gph2 vids and especially the sound! I snowboard and thought it was a goofy design. I saw some guy had it mounted on his helmet and thought it was retarded. So I went with the contour, but very tempted because of the quality of vids I have seen from the Gph2[/QUOT
Out in your kayak which back do you use on your gopro for the good sound?:linesnap:

unless you are on a calm lake, I would not put the open back on the GoPro in the ocean
unless it is dead calm...and you are confident it won't get wet...

wbrewski 05-24-2012 04:17 PM

[QUOTE=mtnbykr2;119431]
Quote:

Originally Posted by wbrewski (Post 119426)
unless you are on a calm lake, I would not put the open back on the GoPro in the ocean
unless it is dead calm...and you are confident it won't get wet...

Thanks, I just got it and I AM GOING ON THE 2.5 DAY TRIP THE 31:linesnap:

FishRaiden 05-24-2012 04:34 PM

[QUOTE=wbrewski;119433]
Quote:

Originally Posted by mtnbykr2 (Post 119431)

Thanks, I just got it and I AM GOING ON THE 2.5 DAY TRIP THE 31:linesnap:

Get the Bike Seat Post mount and attatch it to the gaff stick.

Loudog 05-24-2012 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingArvil (Post 119410)
Haha for sure, i just picked up a new GoProHero2 last night too. Stay tuned!

will do:luxhello: I'm heading out to NPH by 9am if yall are interested.