Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge

Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/index.php)
-   General Kayak Fishing Discussion (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Local offshore on my boat? Wanna go? (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/showthread.php?t=22767)

live2fishy 07-27-2014 11:18 AM

Local offshore on my boat? Wanna go?

1 Attachment(s)
I'm free mon wed fri tryin to get out and get some more of these local fish
Split costs (fuel, bait, launch ect)50/50 on my 18ft pilot house
Must be able to fish and have your own gear.

Pm me your contact I'm looking to go tomorrow

joezee1986 07-27-2014 11:26 AM

Hey man I'm off friday if you have a spot.....I can have two other guys available (neighbors and brother) let me know!!

janines.fishtales@cox.net 07-27-2014 12:06 PM

Wow!

Nice! I am off Monday's for the most part. Happy to spilt fuel and cost, even bring lunch!

Janine

Carp 07-27-2014 12:21 PM

Depart/return times?

bubblehide 07-27-2014 01:29 PM

An 18 foot center console is a fishing machine; I wonder how much room that pilot house takes. But more importantly, safety could be an issue on that size boat, as if both people end up in the same corner of the boat, it could be disastrous. Now this sounds like a great opportunity, but I'm also concerned with my safety and well being. Throwing this offer there is fine; but I for one, want to know that your aware of the limits of your boat, and take safety seriously.

live2fishy 07-27-2014 01:42 PM

I am very away of the limitations of my boat and having a dad who was CG and grandfather who still carries a masters unlimited all oceans (container ship) license I grew up on the water. I also grew up working on party boats and have spent the better 2/3rds of my life on the water... I have already logged over 900 miles on the boat this season and having become comfortable with it I am offering others the chance to come fish. I only fish 2 people myself and one other. I have fished 3 but don't like it.
Safety is the first priority as there is plenty of time to fish but only one life to do so.

Anyone interested pm me your contact info and availability
Thanks

fishingfiend 07-28-2014 11:58 AM

Not sure where you're launching from, but we had a ripper YFT bite about 22 miles out of Newport on the way in yesterday. 5pm bite with no one around, good times! Fish were in the 20# class...

maabin 07-28-2014 01:30 PM

Let's Go!

Damn kinda late but hit me up whenever. marvin 818-397-5847

Saba Slayer 07-29-2014 06:30 AM

well?

Well? Did you get em'?
Jim / Saba Slayer

live2fishy 07-29-2014 08:40 AM

Yesterday ended up going out of sd and lots of dry kelp ran about 60 miles for a handful of fish no tuna though...
Still had a little bait when we got back so we fished the harbor and added to the day with halibut, a legal wsb, tons of the biggest spotties I've seen this year, and some stove pipe cudas