Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge

Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/index.php)
-   General Kayak Fishing Discussion (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Saltist BG 35H (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/showthread.php?t=23026)

easyday 08-19-2014 01:25 AM

Saltist BG 35H

I just picked up a saltist black gold 35h to throw irons with and it seems really nice and very well built. I cant wait to get it out there and throw some irons with it.

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d5...psd4rlwn21.jpg

cell128 08-19-2014 02:05 AM

I bought a bg30h "brand new" from eBay about 2 months ago. It came home and I went to throw some spectra on it. Turns out the drag was slipping and it would be $30 to rebuild it. I emailed the eBay seller about my problem and asked for credit or a refund...he didn't answer and this is where I messed up I should gave waited for an answer but I didnt think I'd get ripped off. I started a refund process and boxed up the reel. I was working everyday so I told my wife to ship it for me. I told her it was already paid for just go in and ship it. Well she went to the post office but didn't use the prepaid label and paid to ship it then loses the receipt. Long story short eBay seller says he never received it no refund ($130) given I was unable to track it with my debit card with usps what kind of crap is that? I HD the address and everything but they said without a tracking number there's nothing they could do. What a waste I wish I would of tried out that reel. Its OK Baja fish gear gave me a sweet deal on a avet sx mc 2speed and calstar rod combo even lined it with 65lb spectra for free....I hate eBay sometimes :(

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

crazywakeboarder 08-19-2014 02:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cell128 (Post 203849)
I bought a bg30h "brand new" from eBay about 2 months ago. It came home and I went to throw some spectra on it. Turns out the drag was slipping and it would be $30 to rebuild it. I emailed the eBay seller about my problem and asked for credit or a refund...he didn't answer and this is where I messed up I should gave waited for an answer but I didnt think I'd get ripped off. I started a refund process and boxed up the reel. I was working everyday so I told my wife to ship it for me. I told her it was already paid for just go in and ship it. Well she went to the post office but didn't use the prepaid label and paid to ship it then loses the receipt. Long story short eBay seller says he never received it no refund ($130) given I was unable to track it with my debit card with usps what kind of crap is that? I HD the address and everything but they said without a tracking number there's nothing they could do. What a waste I wish I would of tried out that reel. Its OK Baja fish gear gave me a sweet deal on a avet sx mc 2speed and calstar rod combo even lined it with 65lb spectra for free....I hate eBay sometimes :(

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Ebay is great when you receive quality stuff. Its also great when you don't and need to return it and do what your supposed to. You messed up, don't bash Ebay for it. Shady seller for sure.

I just got a black gold 40h. They're nice reels and look great

bigbarrels 08-19-2014 03:11 AM

Just picked up the same reel and can't wait to use it as well. Couple friends have them and love them.

Bert Vega 08-19-2014 08:56 AM

Just got one a few weeks ago. I love it!!!!

kauaiboy04 08-19-2014 10:29 AM

that reel looks sweet! i got the tier lower, seagate 35h, and love it for surface iron fishing! caught a nice bruiser on its first trip out!

45user 08-19-2014 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kauaiboy04 (Post 203881)
that reel looks sweet! i got the tier lower, seagate 35h, and love it for surface iron fishing! caught a nice bruiser on its first trip out!

Just got a seagate 35H tonight to throw irons too
Can't wait til I get out again

SirFishsALot 08-19-2014 10:20 PM

I have one of these and they're awesome! I like it better for casting than my tn16. You'll love it.