Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge

Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/index.php)
-   Kayak Fishing Reports (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   4/18 LJ Dog party (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/showthread.php?t=734)

Dan 04-18-2006 08:56 AM

4/18 LJ Dog party

Bait tough, swell mixed, 1,634,964 dogs, water slightly colder, no love for the Danimal. Nice big humpback (or grey) hanging around on the inside...

Lit-up1 04-18-2006 10:07 AM

LJ Dodtown-

Good thing I didn't catch any bait to feed the dogs.
Nice day a little stirred up brownishgreenish water, but by PM
I expect it to go off-

Dave

madscientist 04-18-2006 12:46 PM

Sea lion symposium. Psychopup was the keynote speaker.

Iceman 04-18-2006 12:51 PM

Thanks for the report :D that will make the father-son quest to break the 1 pound spottie mark a little easier. I am taking Cody to Tidelands after school. Plan on fishing LJ in the morning.

vellocity 04-18-2006 01:30 PM

do you guys notice that spring time the fur bags are more focused on the kelp areas and bother us more?

maybe not enough food in the canyon this time of year and that they need to come and bother the bait at the kelp and us while we fish??

Ryan The Sealion 04-18-2006 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vellocity
do you guys notice that spring time the fur bags are more focused on the kelp areas and bother us more?

maybe not enough food in the canyon this time of year and that they need to come and bother the bait at the kelp and us while we fish??

the dogs are getting bad...any1 got a hookup on silencers..?

DESTROYER 04-18-2006 02:35 PM

I wish that GWS would hit the Time Clock and get to work...Maybe he's full :lol: .

Moyer

DOGHOUSE26 04-18-2006 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ryan The Sealion
Quote:

Just smile for the cameras @Childrens while you're screwing the silencer on!

Ryan The Sealion 04-18-2006 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DOGHOUSE26
Quote:

Quote:

Well thats good to know...thanks :lol: :lol:

cabojohn 04-18-2006 03:51 PM

I love sea dogs...
they are delicious!

I can not confirm nor deny that they really like 5' LA Sliders in white soaked in sqweeeed. :D

DOGHOUSE26 04-18-2006 04:22 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by DOGHOUSE26
Quote:

Quote:

Well thats good to know...thanks :lol: :lol:

Hey I'm not trying to stop you, just wear a Moyer the Destroyer mask and sit in a blue "Oceans"kayak, problem solved! Hit the easy button!

DESTROYER 04-18-2006 06:50 PM

Hey I'm not trying to stop you, just wear a Moyer the Destroyer mask and sit in a blue "Oceans"kayak, problem solved! Hit the easy button

That's great and all, but I have a new kayak and it isn't blue :lol:

Matt

Tman 04-18-2006 07:09 PM

Do what I do, never have a problem with them...

BARK LIKE A DOG !

And make sure they know you're Alpha Dog...
Works for me, never have a problem with them...

nmbrinkman 04-19-2006 08:05 AM

In oregon, they have mini sticks of dynamite that they throw in the water, its scares away the seals, I imagine that it would scare away the fish too :? I like the silencer idea :P

aguachico 04-19-2006 10:17 AM

Quote:

In oregon, they have mini sticks of dynamite that they throw in the water, its scares away the seals,

We got them in San Diego also, the sport boats tried them..after a few weeks they noticed it would bring more seals ie dinner bell.

denno23 04-19-2006 01:21 PM

good time

I hit the water at 5am-ish and didn't even try to make bait. was out at the hotel as the sky was turning gray. yo yo'd a blue/white salas 6x and nabed two nice bass-a calico and sand. nice sunny morning and back thru the surf without incident. I saw the whale spray, very cool.
denno