Thread: BBQ trout?
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2012, 12:20 PM   #36
fishingfool

He is lieing . that lake is tested evey week. as far as people commong out the lake with red spots evey lake in the country cas that problem. That lake is clean. There a lot of people that says it not. They do not no what they are talking about. there are a lot of idiots up here that says it not clean. Like I said the lake is tested every week for parasites and micro organisms. It is way under the amount it takes to close the lake. When it rains it does go up but that is from the morons that don't5 pick up their dog droppings. I don't care what his wife aor he says about the lake. they both have the heads up their ass. Every lake in the country causes rashes and swimmers ear. Look at silverwoods water it is brown and smells. Lake gregory is green with life and it's food for the fish no smell. Yakin does not no what he is talking about. He can call the County health department and get the test results or he can come by the office at the lake and see the results from the tests. I have all of this information from the DFG and health department. Lets see what he has in writhing in writing that says it is contaminated. The proof is in the writing not what someone thinks is right. There are so many people that think there are right take the mpla for instance. Show me the test results you have to prove to me I am wrong wrong. As far as only people down the hill are the only swimmers is bull. Most season passes are sold to locals. I have worked at the lake for over 5 years. I have some people that say the what yakim says and I set them straight. There are people like you that spreads that same bad roamer. I'm glad he is off the mountain. Now quit spreading roomers that are not true. You may not like what I say but tuff shit. I have all the documentation I need to prove him wrong. As far as silverwood is concerned I fish fish there also. It's a good lake. When they fill up during the summer guess where they send people. Oh my god they send them to gregory I very seldom post on this site but when I saw that comment it pissed me off because it's not true
fishingfool is offline   Reply With Quote