Thread: no0bie at life
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 09:33 AM   #6
tehburninator

thank you and thank you for the warm welcome. i got the tamarack 120, the tan one that came preset for fishing with the rod holders. the guy was nice enough to let me have it with the paddle, anchor, his milkcrate and the cart for 275 which i thought was a steal because the yak itself runs for 550 new ( its only a few months old) but i would say he put it to good use and didnt care for it too much seeing how the bottom side had decent amount of scratches.

i thought you only had to register it if it had a bigger motor on it =/ well scratch that idea haha but i'll see about doing some more research anyways...

oh and next question is... as far as paddles goes, is there any particular one that is better then another? as far as processing water for better speed while moving?

i do alot of fishing with plastics, so im not too worried about weight (275 max weight for the kayak) and i weigh about a buck 35, so probably no bait tank for now, and if i were to catch my own bait, it would be minimal, so i'll just put a small bucket with a aerator if need be to keep any weight down to a minimal.

and trust me... my bank account has bounced off the 0.00 quite a few times between paychecks due to just my fishing habits
tehburninator is offline   Reply With Quote