View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 09:58 PM   #1
dbarnett66
Danodog

Finally bought me a Kayak

I have been wanting a Kayak for the last three years but my weight and finances have been limiting factors. I decided to grab the bull by the horns and do something about it. I have lost closed to 60 pounds so far and had some gift money stashed up. I planned on buying a Malibu X-Factor after January, but that danged blemish sale at OEX Mission Bay caught my eye.

To make a long story short, I didn't think that I would get one. I had to work until 11:45AM. Went straight down after work and they had a white, yellow, couple of orange and a green. I didn't get the color I wanted, (Stone or Grey) but white is OK with me. (Kinda shows the blood better when you gaff the big ones.) The blem appears to be right on the nose about 2 inches down. looks like they did a nice repair. You can see it in the first photo.

I still need to purchase seat, fish finder, paddle, life vest etc. I need to sell some of my wood working equipment on Craigslist before that happens. Hope to see some of you on the water soon. Dang that yak sticks out of the back of my truck....

Danodog

Last edited by dbarnett66; 11-10-2012 at 10:01 PM. Reason: Left out information
dbarnett66 is offline   Reply With Quote