View Single Post
Old 06-03-2013, 11:11 AM   #13
toadstoadsonly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake View Post
Ohhhh!!! The spot with the blue background, can't wait to fish that spot tomorrow I know exactly where it is.
A lot of guys caught fish out there this past Sat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StinkyMatt View Post
Congrats On a beautiful fish.

Too bad sometimes we have to get our ass kicked just to get out there and fish.

I like how the write up and the first photo describe the location but the second photo adds mystery to it.

Congrats

Yea I got royally got my but handed to me but it was worth it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
you guys are crazy taking the PAs there! Congrats on success!
That was my first time out in that location I only had 1 thing on my mind "Seabass" oblivious to how big the surf was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanaPT View Post
Yeah, "crazy for taking your PAs out there"

Even if I did know where this "super secret" ghost spot was (with all the blue background) . . . 5 ft faces and surfers paddling next to me as I try and make it out to fish is a bit above my risk/reward level.

Cheers to you fellows with the big brass balls who come up big with . Well deserved.

For now, all the sea bass I eat will be caught at the store.
I got smart last Sat launched down the beach from the spot where the surf was smaller. Which took longer to get to the spot=missed the big bite in the AM= NO SEABASS. I should of took the hard route again maybe I would of caught one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deamon View Post
I have looked up (3) different surf forecast websites and found (5) likely SoCal locations that had 5' breakers...I'm going to find you f....rs and fish it hard! I can bust through 5' waves like a hot knife and butta...
Oh by the way...congrats.
PM Sent You're welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by makobob View Post
If the in and out was easy the fish would be gone in a week. Most of the good ones left are in tough spots to get at. Risk vs Reward.
The reward was definitely worth it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincentek9 View Post
seabass are ALWAYS gay. especially when a big hunker like that lays on a man's lap! way to go! the wipe-outs did not deter you from your goal!
It felt pretty gay with a big fellow on my lap all the way in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yakaholic View Post
I agree, they are gay! My ass and back are still hurting from the landing! But it was worth it! I do need a better phone/camera...Good luck out there tomorrow, wish I could make it...
That's what happens when you let a big kayak and big seabass hit you from the rear on the landing.
toadstoadsonly is offline   Reply With Quote