View Single Post
Old 06-14-2013, 01:41 PM   #24
THE DARKHORSE

well, this thread kind of took a turn.

The good news? At least we found the guy in the Parker...

Quote:
Originally Posted by driftwood View Post
Is that all you have to say after Josh's insightful comments?
Your churl cretin cur like comments are insulting. Therefore, I find you in contempt!

I'm not a lawyer, but I play one in the internet...Man I sound smart!

Enough of this malignity!

Nice write up Josh.
Thanks, Gabe. That's some funny stuff!

And bellcon (Don to anyone who actually goes fishing) remind me to never get on your bad side. Not only because you're seven feet tall, 300 lbs of pure muscle, with Lobster cracking hands. You also have an incredible way with words. Without trying to impress anyone with your vocabulary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROBMONEY View Post
There's always a hater in the crowd! 1st post and your hating! Thats Weak!!!

Great Report like always Josh I love reading them! Inspiring and Always on point keep um coming!

Im almost ready to send you that PM!

Cheers!
Whenever you're ready, Rob. Much respect to anyone who pounds away for a few seasons before taking that step towards, more consistent results. If anything, those are the clients who can really appreciate what my service provides. After wasting, literally, thousands and thousands of hours doing the wrong things at the right times, no one, and I mean no one, can relate better than I. As long as you have a few thousand hours to spare the journey is really what it's all about.

Especially if you do one thing: really, really pay attention to when you have blank trips and make a conscious effort to figure out why. Otherwise, they're just hours floating on a piece of plastic; soaking up the solitude a kayak provides. Which is often the case.

Just realize in this personal journey that there's always something that 'could have been done'. Always. The analogy I like to use is when you're playing a game of Billiards (pool to you common clay of the land). You always have a shot. No matter the circumstance. If you don't think so try playing with a professional pool player. When you think you have them Pigeon-holed with your weak safety attempt (and rise up out of your seat thinking you're about to get back on the table)---they'll just show you their five rail bank shot! The laser-beam they were hiding in their pocket the whole time comes out. And in my case, when I played Jeanette Lee (a.k.a. The Black Widow!), I sheepishly sat back down and took a sip of my beer. It's a real eye-opener what can be done. That I can assure you.

In summary: La Jolla and I aren't going anywhere---I'll leave the light on for 'ya.