View Single Post
Old 09-02-2013, 11:58 AM   #69
Aaron&Julie

There seems to be a lot of heated debate going on between a few members with differing opinions and articles they've included in their posts, both during and since my last post on Saturday night. Here it is again for those that missed it:

http://news.msn.com/world/radiation-readings-spike-at-fukushima-nuclear-plant

Has anyone bothered reading this MSN newsfeed article about actual facts, vice your own opinions. The link is included in my last post, as well, and goes into great detail, about what Japan isn't doing to fix their, and now potentially the world's problem with this nuclear crisis. To me, that seems to be far more important than your own opinions. The article woke me up, that one way or the other, some serious detrimental shit is going on over in Japan, which is why I retracted my previous blasé attitude.

Now, if ya all will stop bitchen' at each other for a while, and give the article a good read, you may, like I did, change your own mind (to some degree) about the impact we may or may not be facing, over here.

Obviously, I surely wouldn't want to be living within a few hundred miles of that Nuclear power plant, right now, or even in the future.

Last edited by Aaron&Julie; 09-02-2013 at 11:59 AM. Reason: Removed stray characters
Aaron&Julie is offline   Reply With Quote