View Single Post
Old 10-26-2013, 06:40 PM   #7
Saba Slayer

THANKS

THANKS TONY AND GREG !!!
That was a lot of fish...you two really put in a lot of work and effort and stayed the whole time from 9:30am to 3:30pm...THANKS!!!
The dynamic duo...

I'm still not sure how Greg kept Tony out of the tank...I'll bet Tony is back there tomorrow with that Sabiki.
We could use a few volunteers to work one day a month when we get our next batch of fish from Hubbs.
Please PM me if your interested and I'll pass on the contact info.
This is from Rich at the WSB release...
WSB Friends,
We had a successful release of over 8600 White Sea Bass. We released the fish in 5 1/2 hours, or 1 hour less than last time and released 3500 more. None of fish were floating on top so birds weren't happy. Tub method did not work. I think we learned from this and next release would be even better. KTLA taped part of our release, channel 5 and will be on 6PM and 9PM. Thank very body who help, many were not from our volunteers but other clubs and Promar was there and helped the whole time. I think every one had a good time and though maybe tired we felt good at what we did, and boy did we work together as a team. Karen I'll send another e mail with a closing count for you. The councilman for our district came down and watched us release some, Bill Brand. Want to thank Hubbs for giving us a great bunch of fish also. Thanks to City of Redondo, Sea Lab and guards at parking lot for their help and support. With this success we can look forward to many more releases.
Jim / Saba Slayer

Last edited by Saba Slayer; 10-26-2013 at 07:05 PM.
Saba Slayer is offline   Reply With Quote