View Single Post
Old 12-01-2013, 07:32 AM   #9
Fiskadoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by StinkyMatt View Post
Jim, let go of your bitterness and take care of your paranoia. It's really getting old, every one of your posts is infused with so much (supposedly) hidden trash talk..
I swear no-one get's my sense of humor.

With all do respect ..... You're totally missing it, and definitely taking things way to seriously.

I've always found the whole web vendetta thing to be ridiculous. Who's in what clique, who's going to exclude who, who's going to sign up with fake accounts to badmouth someone else on message boards they do not even use, it's all just an absurd joke.

That said: Though I may not get emotionally involved in that game I do reserve the right to make fun of them. I mean what the hell: if you can't laugh at it ultimately they will make you as crazy as they are.

We are all fisherman that's why we are here. I got my first account on the web and went straight to a message board to talk about fishing. I didn't go there to talk shit... I went to exchange info. People posting on message boards in order to stop others from posting on message boards has got to be one of the most crazy things that's ever occurred in the whole history of human discourse. I mean if they're not here to share what the hell are they here for.

I like you Matt. I like the things you post. I think your a decent guy and I'd fish with you any time. I'm certainly not here to fight with you.

Sorry my post pissed you off. Honestly I was joking around about a subject that personally I find pretty damn funny, but things don't always come across as they are intended online.

Last edited by Fiskadoro; 12-02-2013 at 06:45 PM.
Fiskadoro is offline   Reply With Quote