Thread: Karma Reload
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2013, 11:47 AM   #3
rossman
Marginally Irrelevant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
The Star 15/30 was my first kayak fishing reel, caught a bunch of big fish on that reel! It will serve someone well. Let me help sweeten this pot!

Someone recently gave me a lightly used $175 Kokatat Paddle Jacket that they just did not have the use for. If you are serving in the military and tolerate the color yellow....and wear a MEDIUM (t shirt size) then you are welcome to this jacket. Pick up would be here at OEX Sunset Beach Call me 562-592-0800 to claim!
Nicely done Andy. Makes me wish I was still serving. That's a great jacket and an even greater gesture on your part.

Once I give these reels away, and determine where the recipient lives, i'm going to challenge some of you veteran yakers to come up with some rods that might suit these reels. I know there are some out there that are not being used.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4
"When beholding the tranquil beauty and brilliancy of the ocean’s skin, one forgets the tiger heart that pants beneath it; and would not willingly remember that this velvet paw but conceals a remorseless fang. "
— Herman Melville

Y'all come see me now, hear!
rossman is offline   Reply With Quote