Thread: Tournaments
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2014, 03:13 PM   #19
wade

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacmik View Post
Kayak fishing is a way of life, not a hobby.

X2!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyz123 View Post
I remember about a year ago I posted up about having more tournaments locally because a group that use to have them each month folded their doors and shut down doing so. XI was then criticized because I posted that and I quote,"I've never enter or place in any of the tournaments." XI may not have placed in any of the tournaments but I do enter them. X
X
You want to know why people are not signing up for tourneys it's because off all the egos that people need to check at the door. XI find the tournaments that are 1 day events are more enjoyable to enter and it gathers the group of us together to meet and fish together. XSome may not do as well in them, but that doesn't mean they suck, O.K. well I suck at them, but I still enjoy them. X
X
You want more people to join and enter your tourneys or derbys, stop with the name calling and the bashing as to why they are not signed up, or why they did not make it. X
X
I'm glad that CJ and Andy are starting to get the tourney trail going again and can't wait to join in.
While I do apologize for being rather brash in my earlier response.,
Re:
http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/s...ad.php?t=18172

..it came only after I noticed the same questions being asked about our local kayak fishing tournament /meet up scene, and I already had started a multi series of events with not much of interest..I don’t beat around the bush..I don’t mind of no one wants to show up or even donate..but to ask for food when a plate is in front of you is almost comical hence my rude response..
I understand the frustrations that probably Neil and many many others have faced and also know the feeling of needing those pre-registrations in ASAP!

Please support your fellow BWE members endeavors whenever you can..No matter how big or small it does makes a big difference in many peoples lives whether you can see from face value or not..I have had introductions to some of the most amazing people I have ever met in all of my travels strictly due to this “BWE” forum!

wade is offline   Reply With Quote