View Single Post
Old 03-26-2014, 04:23 PM   #5
buddha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big T View Post
Like I said... when did I EVER say you ran down the military? Re-read my statement. I'm not going to explain to you where you're wrong on this. Figure it out. You're making something out of what I said that isn't there. Same with the boner you have with the word oriental. Something out of nothing.

Since when did I every SAY you called my uncle a racist? I was merely making an example of someone that ISN'T a racist, yet still fits the profile of a racist according to you.

Oh... I get it sir. Trust me. Way more than you realize.

You may not appreciate my comment, but if it's not true and you really DO have a life, then why are you offended?? Should be like water off a duck's back to you if it's not true.... Right? And maybe I don't appreciate you saying that because I'm uneducated, that I need to be quiet.

And congratulation on having patriots in your family... But that does NOT mean it prevents you from running down the military. Not that you ever would of course. Just sayin'
I was offended because it seemed to be directly pointed at me. If it was then I would have had reason to get on your case trying to insult me, correct??

I also think that you are intelligent enough to realize that since you are not a minority that it can be difficult for you to be understanding in this matter.

Anyone that spews racial slurs needs to be quiet whether they are educated or not. If you have a problem with that then I can't help you.

Let's end this now and get back to fishing.