Thread: New Kayak Owner
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2014, 12:28 PM   #13
William Novotny
The carpetbagger

I don't want to be accussed of giving anyone shit but I will give a bit of advice for next time since the damage had already been done. with a 700 dollar budget you could have put an ad on this site and gotten a fully rigged Ocean Kayak that would serve your purpose in any fishing condition. you will be extremely Limited in what conditions you will be able to fish in. There has been some talk about the benefits of buying new over buying used on this site. But I have had great luck purchasing secondhand kayaks and equipment from the good people of BWE. I say take your yak out, get it wet get some fish on the deck, but see into selling that and looking for a good yak over 12 feet longand read a lot of reviews and pick the brains of guys on this site for what will serve your purpose. With all that said I'd be happy to go out in fish the harbors or some fresh water with you, but would be hesitant to take you out into the open ocean if conditions picked up out there. Welcome to the site and have fun

http://www.badinfluencetattoo.com/gallery.php?artist=21
William Novotny is offline   Reply With Quote