View Single Post
Old 05-08-2014, 05:30 PM   #26
jorluivil

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorluivil View Post
You could land with six of those and I wouldn't care. Hell, I'd ask you if I could keep one for myself. I'm sure that we've all kept our fair share of 12" bass or 22" halibut............as long as its being consumed and not being tossed in the trash when you get home why argue about it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zed View Post
I sure would. Youre only allowed 2 no size limit. Maybe hes ignorant but Id let him know and depending on his reaction CalTip might be the next call...as if they could do anythin in time. They are around the popular launches though.
Legals legal and ethical is ethical.
I was saying 6 as a figure of speech, I know what the limit is. I also know that the bass size limit it 14" and 12" and that the halibut daily bag limit is 5 per day. don't take what I said the wrong way, I was just implying that if its legal..............its legal. Some might believe that its unethical to keep 5 halibut, or 10 yellows, or 3 wsb, or 10 rock fish but if its legal....................................you get the point

Now, as far as that hobie from 1895.................I wouldn't pay anything over $100.

www.facebook.com/Teamsewer
jorluivil is offline   Reply With Quote