Thread: Ghost Bustin
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2014, 04:32 PM   #40
momo fish

I agree with you about going out there and fishing. The assumptions being made is that others don't and just rely on others or reports. I fish 2-3 times a week these days and for 6 to 12 hours at a time. I fish mostly one area cause I don't know many guys and frankly don't know many areas yet which is why I am on this forum.

I'm sure Greg is a great guy and this is not anything specifically towards him but in general as from what I hear from multiple guys this used to be a more share friendly community. I hope you veterans can think back to when you started how much you appreciated the good reports that you took something away from and improved your game.

I have my own pains which is 3 years and no big fish yet you won't hear a peep out of me. Heck I even drowned twice and still go out the next day. But you know the day I catch # 1, 2 or number 60 I will post my report. If 30 kayakers decide to join me then cool. There is plenty of fish and doubt a small kayak community can cause more damage than the party boats do everyday.

In my humble opinion it's selfish to post a report but not want to share any any little info about it. Might as well not post and be a lurker the contribution is the same.

Most of us are not in some secret code group cause some can fish 90% more time than others but I would not dismiss the other 10% as really I'm sure they wish they could fish the 90% of the time.

And your right we do miss yakjoe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorluivil View Post
Many of you don't know this but Greg fishes at least 4-5 times more than the rest of us

He fishes multiple days up and down the coast

He provides intel to a very small group, I mean really small. Fortunately, I am one of them

He has never asked for anything in return

When he's not fishing he spends hours looking at videos

He'll take you fishing and still buy you lunch

Rarely is he rewarded with fish

Yet day after day and week and week he's out there on the hunt

If you want to know where the fish are, get out there and find them. Don't sit back and wait for the information to fall on your lap because its not.
momo fish is offline   Reply With Quote