Thread: Ghost Bustin
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2014, 12:38 AM   #52
GregAndrew

Here is why i choose not to share certain bites with the general public. It has been my experience that not everyone has the interest of the fishery anywhere in their top 10 list. On the day i caught this fish, i saw a boater gaff, deck, measure and release a wsb when they already had their limit. I have also seen and heard of lots of instances of fishermen taking more than the legal limit. Also, wsb along with many other species with swim bladders, do not release as well as many other species. So, i tend to be choosy on who i relate infirmation to concerning less hearty fish. I generally will not give specific information concerning these bites to anyone i have not fished with, and come to respect their fishing practices. So you are certainly not going to see me blow up a secret bite of these fish in a public forum. The intent of this video was to show what maybe no one has seen before. The rest was just filler. Take it for the information that you can extract from it, not what you think the intent might have been. That is the reason i did not post it in the fishing reports section.
GregAndrew is offline   Reply With Quote