View Single Post
Old 06-17-2014, 12:24 PM   #5
Amish Ed

Good times as always Steve. BTW, that mud sucked both literally and figuratively. I almost lost my shoes. Took them off. Walked a little farther out (to my knees in mucky mud), cut my foot on something in the muck, almost rolled my yak jumping in, then had to live with the smell for probably an hour before I wiped it all off and cleared the footwells. Did I say that sucked?

Yes, the bass are just feisty enough to keep going back. I only had 7 bass, but 5 were nice legals. Steve got a pic of my first (can you post that to either your Facebook page or mine?). After last week having 3 spawners, I had none this week. Almost all my fish again came on the New Penny Paddlerz. Got bit on other colors and styles, but couldn't make them stick. Hot Sauce was of course used for flavor.

Water was only sorta clear this week. The South wind was on it at launch time. It never did die, though it changed directions a few times. Once the tide turned around 8:00 it moved pretty good. Getting off the water early kinda stunk, but my Dad had to be driven to the VA. Will we back next week? Only time will tell, but I hope we can hit Mission Bay next.