View Single Post
Old 08-26-2014, 08:20 AM   #8
jorluivil

Quote:
Originally Posted by John59 View Post
From the OP... Please read that till the DFW showed up he thought he had his license.

They then ask for my fishing license and I look at my center storage and said "shit i must have left it in my car." I asked, can i go get since my car is near? They said nope, and bam my rod gets a bite and the DFG said to reel it in. What do you know a legal halibut. Since I don't have my license on me, they released my halibut, and handed me a ticket

I was commenting on him saying there is a website where you can look up your license and not at his original comment. However, since you're quoting the first thread read the last line of that thread and you'll understand my comment. I know my comment came across in a dikish kind of way but rules are rules and the rules state that you have to have your license in your possession, it doesn't say anything about being able to show proof that you purchased one. If it works, great for all of us!

Keep in mind that its our responsibility to know the rules and its the Wardens job to enforce them. Anyway, I'm all out of popcorn so I'll move on to the next show.

www.facebook.com/Teamsewer
jorluivil is offline   Reply With Quote