View Single Post
Old 11-10-2014, 08:44 AM   #6
Bert Vega
Tail Chaser!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siebler View Post
I dont know of anybody who hasnt loved their Dragonfly unit. Lots of them locally now that folks have picked up form OEX and other sources. Lots of friends across the country making the change to them from Lowrance as well including a vast majority of the guys on the Wilderness Systems team (including all 4 of us that are team managers) despite the strong relationship between Wildy and Lowrance.

I used the Dragonfly 5 for about a year and just went to an A98 unit however plan on picking up a 7 soon for friends/wife to use. the units are just so easy to read and to operate it is ridiculous.
I only know one person who has seen the 5 on the water. He stated they had a issue tracking bottom at 100' or so. It just didn't paint the same as HDS is what I was told. Again I has not seen one on the water myself. All video I have seen makes it look pretty sweet.

It is a good chunk of change for any of these units. Want to spend my cash the best way possible since I wont be getting another unit for a LONG time.
Bert Vega is offline   Reply With Quote