View Single Post
Old 05-05-2015, 10:00 AM   #6
Jimmyz123

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsugg View Post
Jimmy, if you're interested, give me a call. Our family has gone through a similar situation at my sons school. Claiming my son had ADD, turned to be not true at all. But in the process we pulled him out of public school. You can call me anytime. 760-845-6901 take care and always believe in your child.
Thanks Tsugg I'll give you a ring. Sadly most schools want to jump to the ADHD and push for the parents to get their child on pills instead of trying to provide the child with what they truly need. The school kept pushing my son, he's 8 now, to the point where his frustrations finally lashed out. In his anger, and people who understand Autism know what I'm talking about, does not recall much of what he says, and sometimes does throw out threats, and appears to be destructive. So the principal at his school went against all protocol and called to have him arrested for being a threat to the school. This was wrong in so many ways. We're trying to find a lawyer that can take on our case to sue the school district but are having a tough time doing so. Thanks for the support man.

God Bless,
JimmyZ

Jimmyz123 is offline   Reply With Quote