View Single Post
Old 05-31-2008, 12:38 PM   #11
EFISH

I love mine! I've got a MXL 2sp, SX 2sp, and a MXJ that I bought online. I had a few problems with the MXJ at first so I took it to their shop in Chatsworth. Nice people asked me what was going on,said ok come back tomorrow. Picked it up the next day and they charged me 20 bucks I think and changed out the inners. Took it out the next day and guess what? it froze up on me!! Yelled all kinds of words!!!!! finished my day on the water and took it back by their shop on my way home. Calmly told them what had happened and spent the next 10 min be appologized to. Sorry, sorry please leave it with us and we'll ship it back out to you tomorrow, or you can pick it back up. Ok feeling better left and came back the next day, when I got there I was handed an almost brand new reel. They had someone new working the press the day before and when they put my reel back together something got nicked inside. The only part of my old reel I got back was the spool with all my line and my handle. No charge of corse and got to take a tour of their shop. Stand up company for sure..
So what i'm saying is NO you can't have mine either!!!!!!!
Peace Out
EFISH
EFISH is offline   Reply With Quote