View Single Post
Old 01-21-2016, 08:12 PM   #14
Silbaugh4liberty
Fishing Patriot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silbaugh4liberty View Post
I believe they utilize Color of Law (ie. Statutes) and nail people with it via a License (contractual agreement if you will), to make it apply. I firmly believe you can beat this if you got a ticket if you know what you're doing. Of course, its human nature to take the path of least resistance and not try to get a ticket by getting a license and abide by the statutes, but I believe it can be done.

And if someone really has some balls, they can pull a Marc Stevens from the No State Project, and file for Discovery to Prove that the Statues and Laws apply because you're physically with the state of (wherever). Crazy, but apparently it works according to all the video testimonies.
To further my argument, here's some Case Law for you:

"Where rights secured by the Constitution are involved, there can be no rule making or legislation which would abrogate them."
Miranda vs. Arizona, 384 US 436, 491

"The claim and exercise of a constitutional Right cannot be converted into a crime."
Miller vs. U.S., 230 F. 486, 489

"There can be no sanction or penalty imposed upon one because of this exercise of constitutional Rights."
Snerer vs. Cullen, 481 F. 946

"The state cannot diminish Rights of the people."
Hurtado vs. California, 110 US 516

"It is the duty of the courts to be watchful for the Constitutional rights of the citizen and against any stealthy encroachments thereon."
Boyd vs. United States, 116 US 616

"Economic necessity cannot justify a disregard of Constitutional guarantee."
Riley vs. Carter, 79 ALR 1018;
16 Am.Jur. (2nd), Const. Law, Sect. 81

(YOU CAN'T EVEN MAKE THIS STUFF UP!!!)