View Single Post
Old 02-26-2016, 06:41 AM   #6
speedydk

Send a message via Yahoo to speedydk
Thanks for the responses all. I have been looking at the ATAK since last year and the price has been holding me back really. I had not seen the Vibe Sea Ghost until this morning. I looked it up and it sounds very intriguing especially in that price range. But having previously purchased Wliderness before I know the quality/durability is there (looking forward to using the newer seat too) . Past experience means a lot to me. Not sure who even carries the Vibe line? But I have found a line on a used ATAK and will be going that way. I will be looking to add the leaning bar for sure! It is another of the reasons the ATAK has been so appealing to me. The only other wide ride I have had was a Malibu mini-x it does not track well at all for me and I quickly upgraded. I purchased it at my favorite shop OEX in Sunset Beach when I first started. Still have it though it has had very little use since I purchased the X13 (still my favorite after about 6-7 yrs or so)which I also purchased from OEX Sunset. Gotta luv that place! Andy has always had the best customer service and helpful tips! Will post again once I get the new ride and get it on the water. Thanks again to everyone who responded!
speedydk is offline   Reply With Quote