View Single Post
Old 04-08-2016, 08:09 PM   #9
Silbaugh4liberty
Fishing Patriot

[QUOTE=Ror_sal;258110]
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevie951 View Post
Or you can just be a degenerate like myself, every time I get a speeding ticket I take it to court.. Not sure about the Dept.of Fish and Game, but with CA Traffic court, you are allowed like 2 month long extensions from the original appear date on the Ticket, after the 2nd ext, a Must Appear date is given that cannot be moved and chances are higher that those 2 months later, now 4 or 5 months after the original ticket, the officer could care less or simply cannot attend that court date. If the Officer is not there to defend the case, you automatically are not guilty (of course you have to pay the fine before a judge will see the case but upon the NG verdict, you will be refunded..) If he is there, chances are he did not have video evidence of you with the 3 poles, so just be polite to the judge, dress nice, and give him your "honest" rendition of things..

Now I really feel pathetic..

awesome!
Not necessarily True. I asked the judge where was the officer (witness) in my traffic ticket, and the judge of course lied and said it was a trial issue (which was on my alleged trial date). They don't care, they just want your money. I then said that per the 6th Amendment, I have the right to cross examine the witnesses against me (cop), and this judge said that's only in Civil cases??!! WTF, really? That's how corrupt these idiots are. That's why when you go for the arraignment, they ask if you want to give up your Constitutional rights to enter a plea. That's when I say, NO, I don't want to give up any of my protected rights. And if they enter a plea on your behalf, they're doing so illegally. It's a separation of Powers Violation, since they cannot practice law from the bench.

You're best bet is to serve a summons to the officer, and then if he doesn't show up, you can throw that in their face, and then they MUST dismiss it. I'd still file a Demurr to dismiss though, since they lack evidence proving Jurisdiction. The reason being is they'll say you injured the people of (THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA). Well who in the hell is the (STATE OF CALIFORNIA)? It's a corporation, a DBA, a fictitious entity. Don't believe me, do the research yourself.

You can look up any Business on Dunn & Bradstreet
https://businesscredit.dnb.com/coo

Last time I checked, the Constitution doesn't say (We the Citizens), it says (We the People). Citizen=corporation=DBA

Last food for thought. Some local news from this week.......

http://www.latimes.com/opinion/edito...407-story.html