View Single Post
Old 04-15-2016, 08:45 AM   #12
Silbaugh4liberty
Fishing Patriot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinhead View Post
Although I don't agree with some of the posted speed limits, it's best for public safety and interest to follow them. In this case, same deal.

Also, we can attempt to change the laws, but until we do, we need to follow what's in place, regardless if we believe it's fair, right or otherwise.....Heck, I think it's stoopid we can't carry a pistol on a plane for protection, but there are laws against it.

And hopefully when you show up in court, if you humbly admit your mistake, maybe the judge will reduce the fine or even throw out the ticket. If not tho, lesson learned and you can walk out with your integrity, .....and if you have kids, something you can share with them..... just sayin'.

All the best.........Pinhead Out!
I guess I better not sing off key in North Carolina or eat fried chicken with a fork in Georgia then, or I might be a criminal!!

http://justsomething.co/the-22-most-...ffect-today-2/

You need to understand there is a difference in "the law" and "color of law". Meaning MPA's were argued as Unconstitutional, but they get you obey this nonsense via the License (contractual obligation to abide color of law statutes).
Secondly, are you honestly are telling me everyone here obeys the speed limit? NOBODY obeys the speed limit in California, and if you say you do, I'm going to tell you that you're a liar. I'm from the midwest, and I was crapping my pants the first time I entered the roads here in SoCal. Everyone drives like maniacs.(there's a reason everywhere else you get ticketed for "California Stops" except in California I guess). If you need the State to tell you what is right or wrong, how the Hell are you ever going to teach your children what's right or wrong?
"One has a Moral Responsibility to disobey unjust laws" ~Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.~
"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, but he is obligate to do so" ~Thomas Jefferson~
"An unjust law is itself a species of violence. Arrest for its breach is more so" ~Muhatma Ghandi~
"Laws control the lesser man...Right Conduct controls the greater one" ~Mark Twain~

But what do I know, all these people are just criminals right? Anyone who believes man has a valid authority to create right and wrong is an idiot. No victim, no crime, not wrong. Man can also not give rights to others no one else has. Think about it!