View Single Post
Old 06-13-2016, 10:12 PM   #12
King Saba

Thanks for the suggestions again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Hill View Post
you didn't say which flavor zmans you were using. How am I supposed to empty your fishing hole if I don't know which flavor to use?
lol I was using no scent. And, it's 2.75mi from the launch to the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baja_Traveler View Post
Unless they are making binder clips out of 316 stainless or some super durable plastic I doubt you could find one that would last a month.

Zman is the only plastic I use, and I have 20-25 packages of them in one of those clear waterproof boxes from West Marine. Stashes easily under the seat of my PA. I figure if the worst should happen, it floats and I wont be losing sixty bucks in Zman's like you might in a binder.
When I get a new pattern, I take two out of the package and rig it up to a lead head, then put it back in. That way there is always a rigged one waiting to be tied on.
If you've ever used Zman's, you know how they can be a pain to rig since they are so tough. I'd rather do it in the comfort of my kitchen counter than on the water when I really need it...
I hear ya'. The damn plastic kept coming off the screw on my Gamakatsu EWG. Super durable stuff though. Over a dozen fish and the plastic is still good.

Would you happen to know the name of the plastic box from West Marine?
King Saba is offline   Reply With Quote