View Single Post
Old 10-03-2016, 07:27 AM   #8
ful-rac
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck D View Post
Went out opener knowing that I can't stand the crowds, but willing to deal. Went out early to claim my spot. Had to call the cops on a 30 foot boat, 8 dudes that were drinking, set on top of me, threatened to run me over, kick my ass and made multiple attempts to bully me on the water with his boat. Cops gave him a warning, over opening night. It always seems to be too much drama, this will be my last. Managed one bug before 10 other boats laid down on top of me, over it. Be safe out there...
That's a bummer Chuck...It was Busy and Crowded in my neighborhood this weekend, If you were lucky enough to get something before the fleet dropped on top of you and or the divers rolled thru your gear, you were lucky! On another note DFG was busy busting guys up here, lots of tickets written.

Make sure you guys that are new to hooping, you have all of your paperwork in order! Make sure that you fill out your card before you leave the dock and make sure you finish filling it out before you get back to the dock! And watch out for hitchhikers!