View Single Post
Old 01-11-2006, 02:15 PM   #3
Iceman
Administrator

Brad, it was one of those mornings where you think it will just be a bitchen fishless day. Light winds, sunshine, hardly a bird working. Whales passing through, then it was like a switch was thrown around 9AM. I ratted up my surface iron on the very first cast at a nice spot of fish. Grabbed the yoyo salas scrambled egg and threw right at em several times before I finally went bendo. After tying that fish, making my way in and they go off again. This time I rat up the yoyo and decide the long rod looked like less of a mess, so I am pulling out the mess with fish boiling on all sides. Get it out and start trying to find the right spot. Throw it past a pack of em and wind it through, BENDO on the paintless Kicker 15 and finally a decent fish on the rod that Corey wrapped for me last year. I was right next to a bouy and tried to make short order of this one. Luckily this one was smaller than the first at just under 20#. Had to paddle away from some fish still boiling. Thanks for taking the time to snap a picture Aaron, sure wish you, Julie and Jim would have got yours.