View Single Post
Old 04-26-2017, 10:44 PM   #17
Mahigeer

I just got this response from CBP. No mention of $42.00 application fee. I sent them another Email asking about the fee. I will post the response.

Thank you for contacting the U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) Information Center.

You can add/remove a vehicle for use in the SENTRI lanes through your GOES account. Please select manage membership from the homepage, then US programs, and then add/remove vehicle. After you pay the processing fee you will see it pending review. Please note processing times for vehicle enrollment vary vastly and it can take 3-5 months to process.

Upon vehicle approval, you will receive a letter stating that you will receive a new SENTRI card, please disregard. You can use the vehicle immediately upon approval with your existing Trusted Traveler card. Vehicle inspections are no longer required.

It is our goal to provide you the best information we have in response to your question. If you follow the information provided in our response, and still need assistance, please reply to this email and we will investigate how we may further assist you.

Thank you again for contacting the CBP Information Center.

Sincerely,
Mahigeer is offline   Reply With Quote