View Single Post
Old 01-22-2006, 09:38 AM   #17
lamb

Great seeing everyone! Yeah, real fish joint that seemed a bit unprepared to have a group of real fisherman… “Sorry, you can’t order another pitcher, we’ve got to have some left for other guests”… :roll: They ended up having enough - food was tasty, company was great - good times!

Once again I bow down to winners; I congratulate everyone that played WCW last year!

I’m glad to hear you liked SCI video (and that the DVD worked!!! ). I’m sorry it’s not as great as it could have been. It is 16 mins all together, half of that Arne fighting his 1st yeller. Yeah, "DO YOU NEED BAIT" scene is funny. I didn’t do any editing – that was all that I recorded. I missed the best part where all those tails were being brought back. I didn’t even know you guys did that well at the very end, I was playing backgammon in the galley. Next time we do it, I’ll be much more diligent about recording the whole trip.

I had 10 DVDs that I gave out last night. If you were on the trip and would like to have it, drop me a PM and I’ll send it your way.