View Single Post
Old 04-25-2022, 09:58 AM   #3
monstahfish

Yeah you can do it. Just have to be careful with fish with hard spines and or sharp teeth. I've taken the inflatables in both moderate whitewater and very rough seas and they're super stable. The water just sheets right off the deck so be sure to secure anything with a crate, seat bag or leash. As for a livewell, you'd have to modify one or build one to have the pump over the side as there are no scuppers. There's an i-series fishfinder mount kit available 72020143 that comes with a nocqua, rudder ready kit and mounting arm, then you need the adapter from your head unit to the ram ball arm. I'm a fan of the ultralight myself as it's super portable and can be taken on a plane without removing the drive from the bag. The 11 you will have to put the drive in your other bag to avoid going over weight and I'll usually break my h-crate down and reassemble when I get there. Also started buying mostly travel rods so anytime I fly anywhere I can fish along with a fishing bag https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmJiyJ967Sk good luck with your choice.
monstahfish is offline   Reply With Quote