View Single Post
Old 04-24-2009, 07:39 AM   #30
Matt
Support your local pangas

Alright fellas....I am in 100% got Tman and Clay(?) rolling with me so definitely have room for one more or a lil person or gnome!?! So what's up I know some of you guys have sick days and such, and some of you are laid off from work, so really there is no excuse c'mon let's do this so we can see Clay grow up and catch lots more fish and share the love we all have for this beautiful over abundant slab of ocean we call LJ!!! Bakersfield? Ventura? Malibu? HB? San Clemente? Where you fellas at? Put your time in where your mouth is!!! STEP UP!!! There has got to be more people who want to go and need to go!!!!

All you guides get your ass up there! C'mon fellas this is FREEKIN' GO TIME!!!! GET OFF YOUR ASSES AND MOBILIZE MAKE NO MISTAKE THIS IS A FIGHT/WAR TO PRESERVE YOUR RIGHTS AS A FISHERMAN!!!

There has got to be more than 8 dudes willing to roll?! POST UP IF YOUR GOING! I see a large portion of the dudes are Old School guys how about all you new guys that have slayed some spawning seabass as of late??? Do you ever want to do that again in LJ?? PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTHS ARE!!! Or how about you guys who finally got your first YT?????? Why aren't you doing the drive??? Come on fellas WE NEED TO GO TO THIS MEETING AND EVERY OTHER ONE THAT WE CAN AND KEEP WRITING LETTERS TOO! SERIOUSLY LET'S GO!