View Single Post
Old 04-29-2009, 06:33 AM   #70
Holy Mackerel
Señor member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAL View Post
You guys were awesome - good job getting your views across. People noticed. Major props.

Why'd you leave early? We went til 10 PM! Got exciting when 30 RSG members - including MJ and I - presented a letter calling for a pause until the science catches up. More once I get home. We have another tough day ahead.
Paul, I need some details! After getting up at 3:30am, ~5pm was all I could handle!

Time to rally our base, as you can see from the testimony above this process is inherently flawed.

One portion went something like this...

RSG Member: "why are we getting this big stack of scientific information the day before this meeting, shouldn't have time to review it, so we know what we are talking about before we can make a decision."

BRTF Member: "You really don't need to know that information"

Btw, must give Matt Fallon, our gregarious one, props for delivering our message. We pulled our time together, to give one strong single message, rather than repeating ourselves. We can use this strategy next time. Others all contributed their time, on different angles we could not get in our 3minutes of ceded time. It was a plus to have one strong single message, then other voices speaking on their own, to show there were more than one of us, and other perspectives.

chris
Holy Mackerel is offline   Reply With Quote