View Single Post
Old 05-21-2009, 02:12 PM   #4
THE DARKHORSE

Too late to save this fifty pounder...

But, not too late to save this incrdible fishery from becoming a Seal park.

A big thanks goes out to Wayne (1Flatfish) for letting me barrow his sabiki rod and assisting with the gaff. Even though this picture was taken with a camera phone, I'll cherish the memory of this fish forever.

I've received a little hate mail for this post. I understand completely, and the last thing I want is to bring huge crowds to the secret spot, La Jolla. To reiderate the obvious, this post was written with one intention and one intention only: Bringing together every person who cares about losing La Jolla forever...and "I think we need every person who has no idea what they'll be losing too" . For those who think this post was written with some ego-fueled, pumping up business agenda...think again. I would gladly donate my business in exchange for everyone being able to enjoy La Jolla for years to come. I'm willing to do whatever it takes to keep La Jolla open and thousands of other anglers are too. Unfortunetly, the vast majority will sit on the sidelines and watch our "chance we have now to speak", go up in smoke.

Last edited by THE DARKHORSE; 05-21-2009 at 05:58 PM.
THE DARKHORSE is offline   Reply With Quote