View Single Post
Old 06-22-2009, 08:59 PM   #4
bigderel
UberMember

For the anglers in the big bass division, there will be cash glory MBF for the big fish overall...and two more ways to win. I will be manning the weighboat with Duane Mellor who is a good stick for sure - and we will track our single biggest bass each. There will be two 'bonus' prize packs for the anglers who weigh bass closest to each of our best of the day. Anyone can win, so be sure to weigh a fish even if you think it's too small (13" minimum however for 'surely legal' purposes).

Each prize will include a very limited (two) tourney t-shirt, some great lures & a gift certificate to Bay Park Fish Company... http://www.bayparkfishco.com/ ...if you don't know now you know, hands down some of the best food around!

The single biggest bass is eligible to win one of the prize packs should Duane or I stick a toad that's comparable, but one angler cannot win both prize packs.

Remember to join everyone outside the reserve line at 11am to see the calico that takes it & get in all the pictures. As I mentioned before we will monitor a VHF channel (71) for anyone that wants to weigh their bass early or just stop by for some refreshments. If any of y'all big fishers need to stop by for a cool one you're more than welcome to as well. Looking forward to Saturday!!

TL, Andy
bigderel is offline   Reply With Quote