View Single Post
Old 07-01-2009, 12:28 PM   #35
bigderel
UberMember

Lightbulb

The kayak and sprearo contigent continues to be the one of (if not THE) most well-represented faction at these meetings as far as I can tell. Threads like this are why. Billy did not look like a bully to me...but you never know.

Keep it up but if the numbers that could be there were there - well, it would go ten times more in our favor. For those attending these workshops up north - they are EASY.

There will be two types of forms: one general comments form & proposal/location specific ones. Be very specific & constructive with your comments. If you must, vent a little but give everyone something to work with. Try and stay within the guidelines that they must adhere too, and voice your opinion on the areas that matter most to you.

Type this all out before you go. My hand practically seized up I'm so used to a keyboard. Staple it to the comments form and submit. If you are short on time you can be in & out in just a few minutes, but I encourage you to talk to the reps...for both sides. There is a lot of middle ground to be won.
bigderel is offline   Reply With Quote