View Single Post
Old 08-16-2009, 07:44 PM   #13
CurtyL

The guy is being straight up here. Thanks. Was it in the channel? My only beef with the prop and screw gang in the big bay is that outside the channels some of them don't really know the difference. Anything in the channel is fair game in my opinion. Cross at your own risk. Outside the green and the red, don't be a dickhead. We're all getting along doing our drift thang, then Joe Motor Boat who is in such a hurry to land those 2Lb calcs and 22" flatties out on the Point that he could care less about yaks, skiffs, sunfish or whatever. All I know is you have to park your boat someplace. And if you piss me off enough, there is no length I will not go to to find it. What would you do if someone sank you? All I'm saying is if you want to haul ass then by all means do so - just do it in the channel... PS the bay is a huge place. It is not dangerous. LJ is ten times worse on a small day. Tranquility, the more a read you post the more BS I find in it, you were cutting corners trying to save gas. Don't kid a kidder MF'er.

Last edited by CurtyL; 08-16-2009 at 08:41 PM. Reason: sick of BS
CurtyL is offline   Reply With Quote