View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009, 12:04 PM   #25
mr.fish
Junior

Please do not respond back to this.

Nope, have not seen that commercial, To much t.v. for you?

stop posting stupid sh*t in the FOR SALE forum.If your not going to buy or give a nice little bump then why bother....?

If your going to window shop please, just do that.

There is nothing CHEESY about this thread. and if you do find it cheesy or PATHETIC who cares really, who cares.. ?

Is it really affecting your daily routine in life that much ? to where you have to stop and make it known. now that is "pathetic"

the only thing known is that you have nothing else better to do.

If your not going to buy or interested in buying or have questions or nice comments about the kayak then why bother??????????

Robmandel took the first blow with ignorant statements about someone not having rent for the next month. i was simply responding back. end of story.

and i am now simply responding back to your childish commercial references. no one is "ANGRY" the only angry person here..sounds like its you.end of story.

Please do not continue this dumb bull Sh*it.
Please stop wasting my time.AND yours.

when i see that someone has posted on this thread i am assuming its about someone wanting to know something about the kayak.

Please do not respond back to this.
Thanks and have a great day.

Now back to WORK i go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCS View Post
Has anybody seen that commercial that's running right now of the guy standing in his driveway saying to the paperboy: 'What can I do to get you into this car today'? The guy is wearing a cheesy used car salesman outfit.

That's how this thread started. Kinda cheesy.

Then when nobody buys the ugly ass boat from the street market hawker, we digress to the self righteous sales guy. Angry!

Funny, in a pathetic kind of way.